A 5-star hotel in the heart of Old Saint-Tropez
The hotel Le Yaca is tucked away in the historic village of Saint-Tropez, just a stone's throw from the port and La Ponche beach. A 5-stars haven of peace that offers an extremely pleasant stay. Calm, luxury and refinement are the watchwords of this charming establishment that our guests like to return to as soon as spring returns.
With its deep blue gulf, luxurious Mediterranean vegetation, superb yachts and pleasure boats, beaches, luxury boutiques, this small fishing port has become a legendary destination, known throughout the world. At Le Yaca, you can enjoy a dream setting in the heart of the village of Saint-Tropez.
A charming establishment
Boats are moored along the port and behind lies the village with its winding alleys and colourful façades – a picturesque and characterful maze that jealously guards its secrets. At the foot of the Citadel, stands Le Yaca, a majestic and charming 18th-century residence where old stonework and a Mediterranean garden are beautifully combined. Step through the little white door and enter the peaceful and secluded world of this ***** hotel. If you're having trouble finding the entrance, look for the beautiful palm tree standing nearby.
A superb setting – beautiful 18th-century residence, luxurious garden, near the sea...Completely renovated by Monica Damonte in 2017, the bedrooms are equipped with the most luxurious comfort, some of which are canopy, black and white marble bathrooms, Rubelli fabrics, Frette linens, Hermes cushions, Andrea Martin sofas, oriental paintings. Baxter appliques and lanterns in corridors. Amaris chairs, black wood at the bar, marble and brass tables at the restaurant. This is the spirit of Le Yaca. Discretion, calm and high-quality services for a pleasant stay in Saint-Tropez. Your first stay at Le Yaca promises to be the beginning of a long and beautiful story.
Art at Le Yaca
Art is part of the history of Le Yaca, which began in 1722. Two centuries later, Philippe Tallien, former dancer at the Ballets de Monte-Carlo, purchased the establishment and transformed the residence into an elegant hotel. From Orson Wells to Rita Hayworth, Greta Garbo and Prince Ali Khan, it was visited by a succession of big names...and still today, great fashion designers, actors and artists from all over the world
Today, art remains closely linked to the spirit of Le Yaca. Here and there, you will also find sculptures by Nathalie Decoster, with their streamlined bronze forms, Chandelier Jakobsson, low tables Ado Chale and furniture Gio Ponti
Services and facilities
- 5-stars hotel
- 30 rooms - 2 Duplex Suites - 1 Junior Suite
- Breakfast (buffet or served in room)
- Gastronomic Italian restaurant: Le Patio
- Bar 8am-11pm
- Car valet with secure private uncovered parking : €50 per night
- Free and unlimited WiFi
- The property is not easily accessible to people with reduced mobility. You will still be welcomed with pleasure.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms
Even more reasons to stay at Yaca
- 24-hour concierge service: advice or a particular need? Mohammed, the hotel concierge, is here to welcome and listen to guests' needs from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. : email@example.com
- 24-hour room service: to provide services tailored to your needs throughout your stay, at any time of day or night.
- Free private shuttle service between the hotel and beaches, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., from 1st June to 30th September
Hôtel Le Yaca
1 Boulevard d'Aumale
83 990 Saint-Tropez